This article will show you:
- How to manage user permissions.
You need this because:
- You want to learn how to set certain permissions for specific users.
- You have the power to determine which groups of users can view what.
Managing User Permissions:
Step One: Manage User Permissions by clicking on Settings => Security => Manage User Permissions. Select a user that you want to create an acceptation for when it comes to access to the application. For example, this may be a coach with a specialized purpose within the application.
Step Two: You will be brought to the User Permission Management page. Select the user from the dropdown box.
Step Three: You will be able to view the groups and Permissions for the selected user.
- User - View the Permissions for the user selected.
- Roles - Shows which Roles the selected user is under.
- Permissions - Boxes that are checked indicate what the user can say. Uncheck the box to remove the privileges from the user.
- Save - Click Save Changes to save the changes you made to the account.