This article will show you:
- How to deactivate software for a lost device.
You need this because:
- You want to protect your data if a device is lost.
- This feature gives you the option to deactivate a software remotely and ensure that your data is still secured if the device is lost.
- You can protect yourself and your organization's data at any time.
Deactivating Software on a Lost Device:
If you lost a device that contains the CoachMePlus software, you can deactivate it from your account. To deactivate:
Step One: Click on Settings => Security => Devices on the homepage.
Step Two: You will see the Device list with all the devices that you have registered under your system. To deactivate, find the lost device and click Edit.
Step Three: A new page will appear for you to edit the information on your device.
- Description: For your own records, add a description of why you are removing it.
- Reset: Click the Reset Authentication Key. A confirmation box will appear, click OK to confirm that you would like to reset the key.
Step Four: A confirmation dialog box will appear and ask if you would like to confirm your reset.
Step Five: After you confirm your selection, a confirmation message will appear on the top of the screen. Click on Save to save changes to your device.