This article will show you:
- How to customize an Athlete's Program
- To learn how to revert a customized program for an athlete, click here.
You need this because:
- You want to create a customize program for an athlete without affecting the program that you have made previously.
- It allows you to customize a program temporarily if an athlete is injured.
- It will save you time when you make temporary changes to an athlete's program.
How To: Customize an Athlete's Program
Step One: On the homepage, select Program Builder, then Athletes.
Step Two: You will be brought to a new page with a new set of menus and options. Select Athletes.
Step Three: Select the athlete from the training group for which you would like to modify their program.
Step Four: You will be brought to the athlete's page of programs they are assigned to. This page will allow you to select a program and make modifications.
- Start Date: To change the program for a certain date, use the start date option to find the date.
- Edit Athlete's Day: Click on the day to edit the program for this specific athlete's program.
- Add Day: To add a day, click on the add day button and select the date you would like to add.
Step Five: Choose the customize option after selecting a day you would like to modify. Make the necessary changes and your athlete's program will be customized specific to their account. Save.
- Lock Icon: The lock icon to the right of the circuit/exercise name means that is has not been customized for that athlete. Once you have made modifications, that icon will disappear.
- Customize Program: Make the modifications that you would like. You will then notice the customize circuit/exercise icon has changed. This means it is customized for that athlete.