You need this article if: You want to add a food but do not want to search or create a custom food
The CoachMePlus Nutrition Module has an option in the nutrition module where you can scan the barcode of any food and it will find the item to be added to your food log.
**Note:** This is only available in the Mobile App.
1. From your home screen, select to open your nutrition module
2. From the nutrition module, scroll down to select the meal you wish to add food to.
3. On the top of the next screen, you can see the option to SCAN A FOOD.
4. Once you've granted access to CoachMePlus to use your phone's camera, align your camera with the item's barcode and hold steady for about one second. The app will capture the barcode and automatically redirect to the next screen.
5. Once redirected, you have the ability to either save the item using the default serving size and number of servings, or you can customize those options and then save to your food log.
And that's it! You've added a food to your food log using the Barcode Scanner.