In this article:
Watch our How-To video and follow the steps below:
When printing an athlete's programs for the day, it is possible to split them up by program through the New Program Builder. If you do not want to give your athlete all of their programs printed out at once for the day, use this function to print only one program for a day.
- Go to the Program Builder.
- Select Athletes, then select the athlete for the program day you would like to print for them.
- Select the program you would like to print the day for.
- Select the day in that program you would like to print.
5. Select Print Day:
6. Select your print options to show exercise history or not:
7. Use the Print Dialogue box to make your final print decisions and click Save.