In this article:When you have a list of choices in a field that may be tedious to scroll through when trying to find the choice that you would like. The ability to start typing and filter out choice results will eliminate this issue.
- Create a field in measurement values that has a choice field with more than 10 choice values.
- Go to Testing.
- Find the field that you have created. You will see that it appears slightly different than other choice value drop-downs.
- If you select the box for the data you would like to input, a pop-up window will appear.
- Begin to type in the response you would like and the system will automatically filter out the choice results.
- Select the proper response and select "Update Value".
Note: To return this choice field back to no value, select clear then "Update Value".