Adding your organization's Wallpaper to your CoachMePlus installation is a great way to convey your brand identity to your athletes. Follow these simple steps to personalize your CoachMePlus experience.
Step 1: Access the Organization Menu
- Click on "Organization" under the Administration menu.
Step 2: Manage Branding
- In the Organization Management section, click on "Manage Branding."
Step 3: Select "Change Wallpaper" Tab
- You now have the option to select a CoachMePlus Preset Wallpaper, or Select Custom Wallpaper for uploading your own branded Wallpaper.
Step 4: Choose Preset Wallpaper
- Please note, to upload your own Custom Wallpaper, skip to Step 5: Select Custom Wallpaper
- Select any of the preset CoachMePlus Wallpapers to update the look and feel of your installation.
- Click Confirm on the selected Wallpaper of your choice.
Step 5: Select Custom Wallpaper
- To upload your own Wallpaper of your choice, click "Select Custom Wallpaper"
- Please note, that your logo must be in JPEG format, with dimensions of 1440x1024pixels, and should not exceed 750KB in size.
Step 6: Upload Your Wallpaper
- Choose your logo file from your desktop to upload.
- You can also manage this function from your mobile device for added convenience.
That's it! Your organization's Wallpaper is now part of your CoachMePlus installation, creating a branded experience for your athletes.
For additional branding options and more details, check out our article: "A Detailed Overview - Add Your Own Branded Logos and Backgrounds" to further enhance your organization's branding within CoachMePlus.