Connect Polar Accesslink is a tool that allows CoachMePlus to automatically import Data from Polar Fitness Trackers with Polar Flow using Accesslink . This Data comes into the system every hour for live updates in all Visuals and Reports. Follow the steps below to enable Polar Flow with Accesslink!
NOTE: Currently you can ONLY connect your Polar Flow account to CoachMePlus while in a Web Browser. This can be on Safari or Google Chrome on your Desktop computer or your mobile phone. You are NOT able to and will not see the Connect Polar Accesslink link while within the CoachMePlus mobile application on Android or IOS.
- Log in to the CoachMePlus app, open the side menu.
- Tap on your name or the arrow next to it to access the profile menu
- Select Connect Polar Accesslink.
If you do NOT see a Connect Polar Accesslink link it is because:
- You are currently using the Mobile App (e.g. Android, iOS app)
- Your installation has not had the Polar Accesslink integration enabled. You can reach out to a Support Representative by clicking Chat on this page.
- You already have a connection setup to Polar Accesslink
- You'll be taken to a Polar Flow Login page. Here, you must enter your Polar Account Credentials and then hit Login .
- You'll be taken to a Polar page for granting CoachMePlus access to your Polar Flow Account. All of the permissions shown are needed in order for CoachMePlus to be able to Automatically Import all Polar Flow data. Click I Agree to check the box.
- Next click Accept in order approve the selected permissions for CoachMePlus.
- When finished Successfully you'll be taken to the following screen with a Green Success notice. To close this window and return to CoachMePlus you can click Close this window.