Have you ever been in a situation where you need to add a New Athlete to your CoachMePlus account but don't have all of their information? Wouldn't it be easy if you could just send a Link to click which would allow them to create an account? Well, now you can.
Just follow the steps below:
1. Click on "Manage You Teams"
2. Click "+ Athletes" to add a new athlete
3. Select "Invite via Link"
4. Click "+ Link"
5. Click "Copy Link"
The next three screenshots are what your new athlete will see when they click on the link:
6. 1)Confirm you are not a robot :) and then 2)Click "Continue"
7. New athlete will need to enter their email address, First Name, and Last Name, then click "Continue"
8. The New Athlete should then see a confirmation message that the Registration request was received.
9. When you go back to the Invite Links page you should see any Pending User Approvals and click on those.
10. Click on "Approve"
11. Choose the Training Group you want the new athlete to be a part of
12. Select "Approve"
13. You should now see "Approved" confirmation and that a Welcome email has been sent to the user.
Article is closed for comments.