Connect Garmin is a tool that allows CoachMePlus to automatically import Data from all Garmin Connect enabled watches and other devices. This Data comes into the system every few hours for live updates in all Visuals and Reports. Follow the steps below to enable Garmin Connect!
- Log in to your CoachMePlus using your mobile device's web browser (e.g. Google Chrome or Apple Safari) or a desktop computer's Web Browser.
NOTE: Currently you CANNOT enable the Garmin Connect integration from within the CoachMePlus mobile application.
- Open the side menu and tap on your name.
- Select Connect Garmin.
If you do NOT see a Connect Garmin link it is because your installation has not had the Garmin Connect integration enabled. You can reach out to a Support Representative by clicking Chat on this page.
- You'll be taken to a Garmin Connect Login page. Here, you must enter your Garmin Connect Account Credentials and then hit Submit.
- You'll be taken to a Garmin Connect page for granting CoachMePlus access to your Garmin Connect Account. All of the permissions show are needed in order for CoachMePlus to be able to Automatically Import all Garmin data. Click Accept.
- When finished Successfully you'll be taken to the following screen with a Green Success notice. After that you'll automatically be redirected to your App Homepage.
Please sign in to leave a comment.