Table of Contents
Figure 1: Example of an athlete logging in with their username and password.
When athletes access the CoachMePlus software, they have access to a limited portion of the software. Athletes see the front end of the application, while coaches have access to edit and control the backend. Coaches have the ability to log in as an athlete to see any changes they made.
Full instructions for logging in as an athlete and as an administrator at the same time.
If you are making changes to the system and would like to see what it looks like from your athlete's point of view, use an Incognito Window. This will allow you to have both your account and an athlete's account page open at the same time without logging in and back out.
To log in as an athlete, enter their username and password that was created for the installation.
Figure 2: Athlete's view of CoachMePlus when they login. Athletes have access to their profile, record their weight-in/weight-out, hydration, training, questionnaire, nutrition, messages, and library.
Athletes have access to:
- Profile - displays today's activities
- Weight In/Weight Out - enter weight-in and weight-out for workouts
- Hydration - enter pre-workout/post-workout weight and select choice of hydration
- Training - allows athletes to view their workouts
- Questionnaire - athletes can answer questionnaires that are assigned to them
- Nutrition - view latest nutritional information
- Messages - athletes are able to view their messages
- Dashboards - allow your athletes to view their dashboards
- Library - athletes can review all library items that were sent to them
Figure 3: Displays a list of activities that need to be completed for the day.
Today's Activities is a useful feature for athletes to review what needs to be completed for the day. It can show the athlete's workout and/or daily questionnaire.
Table of Contents