This article will show you:
- How to add a questionnaire into your CoachMePlus install.
You need this because:
- You want to collect qualitative data from your athletes and obtain feedback from the athletes.
Create a Questionnaire:
Step 1: On the home page, click on Settings => Questionnaire => Questionnaires
Step 2: You will be brought to a new page with a list of questionnaires already on the system. Click on the New button to create a new questionnaire
Step 3: A form will appear for you to fill information for your questionnaire.
- Name – Enter the name of your questionnaire
- Description – Enter a description
- Active – Check the box if you want to make the questionnaire active
- Starts At – Select a time to start the questionnaire. Leave blank if you do not want it to start.
- Ends At – Select a time to end the questionnaire. Leave blank if you do not want it to end.
- Questioned Users – Search and pick athletes you would like to have access to the questionnaire.
- Questioned Groups – Search and pick groups you would like to have access to the questionnaire.
- Save - Click Save to save all changes.