Table of Contents
Full instructions for setting up an assessment monitor
Figure 1: Example of what the assessment monitor can display for an organization. For this display, it shows the athlete's profile, weight in/weight out, percent weight lost, sum score of questionnaire, and urine specific gravity.
Assessment Monitors are a useful tool that is readily available for users to track their workouts quickly. The monitor is designed to allow you to closely monitor your athletes on a daily basis.
The set up can be done with an Android/iOS device.
Assessment Monitor Compatibility
- Setting up a LCD Monitor/TV requires:Device which supports Chrome Browser v35+
- HDMI Cable
- HDMI Compatible display
- Suggested Device Models:
- Timing Power RK3188 ~ $70 via Amazon
- ChromeBox ~ $170 via Amazon
The monitor can display if athletes have taken, or participated in, any assigned tests and measurements. Such measurement protocols include:
- Pre-workout weight
- Post-workout weight
- Complex body composition measurement using cubic displacement for determining body fat%
- Dehydration measurement such as Urine Specific Gravity (USG)
- Daily Athlete Wellness and Fatigue Questionnaire
- Daily Body Site Specific Pain and Soreness Questionnaire
- Nightly Sleep device Monitoring
- Daily On-line Mental acuity test
- Daily Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Test
- Other tests and measurements as stipulated by coaches.
The monitor can display compliance with daily monitoring protocols, it can also show the results, or calculated results, from the tests themselves. The Tests can show:
- Percent weight lost in a workout
- USG Score
- Percent Deviation from target weight
- Sum of Numerical Questionnaire Results
It is also possible to use the monitor to show exceptions. A portion of the assessment monitor next to the athlete's photo will change color (from green to red). The color changes will quickly indicate to all observers whether the athlete is performing well, average, or poor.
To set ranges and parameters, speak with your CoachMePlus representatives to customize your assessment monitor. Coaches are able to choose the color and set the ranges that they would like displayed on their monitor.
Table of Contents