Once your Athletes have been created, it is now time to get them access to the system. Follow these simple steps to get them into the system so that they can Set Their Password.
- On the home page, click on Athlete Central.
- Select the Athlete you would like to inform to Reset Their Password.
- On the Athlete’s page, click on Account.
You will be brought to a new page which has the Personal Info tab shown. If you select Login Credentials, you will see a check box for Force Password Change and Send Password Reset. Choose the option that works best for you.
Note: You can only select one of the two options. Selecting both will cause the users to change their password twice.
1. Force Password Change: This option forces the user to set a new password the next time they login with their existing password. This allows you to use a temporary password for access to the system.
2. Send Password Reset: This option sends the users an e-mail to their personal e-mail address informing them to change their password.
Once, the password is changed, they will login with the password they chose and not the original one that you sent to them.
Please sign in to leave a comment.