Table of Contents
Figure 1: View of Athlete Central. This section allows you to view your athlete's information quickly and centralize all collected data.
Athlete Central is the area in CoachMePlus that allows you to store all of your athlete's information. You can manage and track all athletes in your organization. It is a powerful tool that centralizes all of your data and syncs all communication between coaches and athletes within the organization. To access Athlete Central, select Athlete Central on your home page.
- Dashboard - gives coaches a way to quickly review their athlete's information. Dashboard widgets are customizable which only displays information that is measured in the organization.
- Bio - Wikipedia style format available for you fill out, includes contact information, family information, education, and more.
- Notes - input coaches notes that can be shared privately with other coaches.
- Library - upload library items that is specific to the athlete or group of athletes, includes videos, images, and/or other files.
- Testing - enter and/or edit testing data for athlete.
- Reports - select exactly what data you would like to see for your athlete.
- Training - view the training overview report for you athletes.
- Messages - send messages that are specific to the athlete or group of athletes.
- Schedule - view your athlete's scheduled activities for the week.
- Stats - obtain real-time statistics from third party sources, such as, Elite Prospects, MLB.com, NHL.com, and etc. for athlete.
- Account - edit Account information for athletes, reset passwords, and add personal information.
- Creating an Athlete
- Assigning Athletes to a Training Group
- Edit Account/Upload Athlete Photo
- Adding Files into Library
- Using Tags for Library Files
Figure 3: To create the athlete, click on Athlete Central and select "Create Athlete".
Now that you have your install prepared and ready for use, it is time to start adding your athletes for your CoachMePlus installation. Creating athletes and adding them into your system allows you to track and monitor their performance, along with, distribute any training materials and communicate with them.
Full instructions for assigning athletes to a training group
Figure 4: Assign athletes to a training group on Athlete Central. Go to your athlete's "Account" settings to select the training group you want the athlete to be assigned to.
Figure 5: Example of athlete dashboard.
Once your athlete's account is created, you can make adjustments and changes to the account. To edit account information, click on the athlete's name and go to Account and select any of the tabs listed on the left that you would like to edit. For athlete photo, click on Profile Picture, and select the picture you would like to use.
Example 6: To edit account information for athlete, select Account on the Athlete Dashboard page to view and edit account settings.
Full instructions for adding items into the Library
Figure 7: Example library of an athlete. You can add videos, photos, or documents into an individual athlete's library or a group at the same time.
The library is a place to store videos, photos and documents related to an athlete. The Library helps replace your filing cabinet and allows you to store things like alina-bod photos, evaluation docs, exercise form evaluation videos, general photos and more. Full Instructions to upload Library item for Nutrition for an Athlete
Figure 8: Athlete's View when they log into their account and click on "Squat Video". Files with the workout tag will appear instantaneously under this tab.
One feature of the library is the ability to tag your library items with the tag, "Workouts" so it will appear on an athlete's account under the "Workouts" tab. This feature allows your athletes to view documents specific for nutrition when they log in and review their nutrition files.
Table of Contents