Your third step in delivering Programming in an effective manner to your Athletes or Clients is to build a Program Template. This will allow you to build the structure out once and Assign to your Athletes many times. Create your Program Days by adding the Exercises and Circuits you have created in steps one and two. Programs are the main way to distribute Scheduled Workouts to your Athletes.
Step Three: Create Your Programs
- Go into the Library section of the Program Builder and select Programs. Once you do this, you will now see the Programs that you have in your Library as well as your Created Programs in My Programs. In this menu, you can edit or add Programs as you please.
- To Create a Program, select the green "Create" button in the upper-right of the list.
- Give your Program a Title, Default Start Date, then Save.
- As soon as you Save your Program, you can start to add days to your Program. To start adding in Exercises, select the first day of your Program.
- If you have created Circuits, you can add them using the green "CIRCUIT" button in the upper-right. Once you select that, you can select any of those Library Circuits to add straight into your Program. If you would like to modify the Circuits in from the Library setting in any way, select the pencil icon in the upper-right of the Circuit. You can add as many of these Circuits to a Day that you would like.
- If you have not created Circuits, you can quickly Add Exercises right into a Program Day by selecting the "Add Exercise" icon in the Day. This will allow you to add as many Exercises as you would like to your Program Day. Again, if you would like to modify any of these Exercises, select the pencil icon.
- Repeat this process for each Day that you have in your Program. To Copy Program Days, select the Copy button in the box of the Day that you would like to Copy. Then, select which days you would like to Copy to and Paste.
Now that you have Created your Program, you can now Assign that Program to your Athletes. Assigning a Program to an Athlete is an efficient and easy way of distributing Workouts straight to an Athlete's mobile device.