The first step in creating Programming for your Athletes to complete anytime, anywhere is Building Your Exercise Library. Add all of your Exercises into a list that is fast and convenient to navigate while Creating a Program. Set all of the parameters for your Exercises, add in whatever Notes you would like, attach an Exercise video, or set a One Rep Max Baseline to be used for Calculating Weights for Workouts. Your CoachMePlus Exercise Library is going to be the key tool you use for when you start Creating your Circuits and Programs.
Step One: Build Your Exercise Library
- Go into the Library section of the Program Builder and select Exercises. Once you do this, you can see all of the Exercises that you have in your Library. In this menu, you can add or edit any of the Exercises that you would like.
- To Add an Exercise, select the green "CREATE" button in the upper-right of the list.
- Set your Default Sets and Reps to your Exercise, add a Video Attachment, leave an Instructional Note and add Exercise Properties such as Weight or Distance, all right here.
- As soon as you Save your Exercise, it will then be added to your Exercise Library where you can view, adjust and have available to utilize in your Circuits.
- Now that you have added your Exercises to your Library, you are now ready to start Creating Your Circuits. Circuits will save you time and effort when Creating Your Program Templates. Want to skip creating Circuits and Create a Program right away?