This article will show you:
- How to add measurement values to an individual user
You need this because:
- You want to collect and store data for an individual athlete. If you are working with a particular athlete during training, you can enter all their information in their account and also view data previously entered.
Entering Measurement Values for an Individual:
Step 1: On the home page, select Athlete Central.
Step 2: Select the Training Group => Group => Athlete that you would like to enter values for.
Step 3: The athlete’s dashboard will appear for you to review. Click on the Testing tab to enter your measurement values.
Step 4: You are brought to a new page. Select the test you would like to enter information for. For this example, we will be using Measurement Values. The same instructions apply for other tests that are also on your install.
- Measurement Field Group – Select the measurement field using the drop down menu.
- Measurement Session – Select the Date you would like to record the data for.
Step 5: Fill out the rest of the form with your values.
- Measurement Session – If you want to create a new measurement session for this work out, click on New or select a pre-existing session using the drop down menu. You can also leave it blank.
- Values – Enter the information for your athlete.
- Save – Save the results and it will be updated on your install