This article will show you:
- How to create a new position for your install.
You need this because:
- You want to learn how to create positions specific for your organization.
- You want to organize your athletes, staff, and users into different positions to easily manage their permissions.
Step One: To create a new position for your system, go to your homepage and click on Settings => Organization => Athlete Positions.
Creating a Position:
Step Two: A new page will appear displaying all athlete positions that have already been entered. To add a new position, click on +New.
Step Three: On the new page, fill out the information and assign athletes to the position.
- Name - Enter the name of the position.
- Athletes - Search for the athletes or users you would like to assign to the position. Select the user you would like to assign to the position.
Step Four: After you have successfully selected your athletes, click Save to save changes and add the position to your list.
Step Five: The new position will now appear on your athletes position list. You have the option to edit the positions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.