This article will show you:
- How to assign a sub-training group to a main training group.
You need this because:
- You want to organize and setup your athletes and organization in an orderly manner.
- You want to save time by setting up permissions for specific groups. They will only see what you want them to see.
Assigning a Sub-Training Group to a Main Training Group
In order to create your sub-training group, you must first create a main training group. Follow the directions below to learn how to do so.
Step One: When creating a new group, click on the "Child of" menu to select the main group assignment. For example, we will be creating a subgroup to Tech Team. To create a new group, click +New.
Step Two: Enter all information for your subgroup.
- Name - Enter the name of your subgroup.
- Child of - Since you would like to make this page a subgroup, select from the dropdown menu the group you would like to attach the subgroup to.
Step Three: After you have selected your parent group, click Save to add the subgroup to the training group list.
Step Four: Now, the new subgroup will appear on the training group list.
Step Five: You have the ability to move your training groups in whatever order you want it to be. Use the Promote or Demote buttons to move it up or down the list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.