In Builder 101, two components were reviewed: Exercises and Circuits. Now, we will be using those Exercises/Circuits to create a Program.
After you have created your Program, you will be Assigning it to your of Athletes. The purpose of the Program Builder is to make it easier for you to Create and Assign a Program to your Athletes.
This is a “build once, use multiple times” system. One great feature is the ability to Customize a Program for a specific Athlete. The groundwork is already completed, you just need to go to their profile and make the adjustments to reflect on their Program.
- Difference Between a Program and a Circuit
- What is a Flexible Program?
- How To: Customize an Athlete’s Program
- How To: Revert a Customized Program for an Athlete
- How Are Programs Scheduled?
- How To: Archive/Unarchive Exercises, Programs, and Circuits
- *BONUS* STEP 11: Using the Builder 301
- *BONUS* STEP 12: Using the Builder 401