In this article:
If your Athlete
has no Program
assigned to them for the day, you can create a Simple Workout
on the fly for your Athlete
- Go to the Builder and select Athletes.
- Find the Athlete in the list that you would like to create a workout for.
- Select the Create Workout button.
- Add the exercises you would like by using the green Add Exercise button, then select them from the list. If you cannot find an Exercise you would like to add, select the back arrow, then select the green Create Exercise button to create that Exercise.
- After you are finished, select Save.
- Go to Training, where your Athlete will see the workout they are assigned for the day.
- Select the day's workout. Your Athlete will then see the exercises you have assigned them.
- Your Athlete will now be able to complete the workout you have just created.
Watch the video below to see how you can create a Simple Workout for an Athlete in just two minutes!