Connect Fitbit is a tool that allows CoachMePlus to automatically import Data from the Fitbit Fitness Tracker strap. This Data comes into the system every hour for live updates in all Visuals and Reports. Follow the steps below to enable Fitbit!
NOTE: Currently you can ONLY connect your Fitbit account to CoachMePlus while in a Web Browser. This can be on Safari or Google Chrome on your Desktop computer or your mobile phone. You are NOT able to and will not see the Connect Fitbit link while within the CoachMePlus mobile application on Android or IOS.
- Log in to the CoachMePlus app, open the side menu.
- Tap on your name or the arrow next to it to access the profile menu
- Select Connect Fitbit.
If you do NOT see a Connect Fitbit link it is because your installation has not had the Fitbit integration enabled. You can reach out to a Support Representative by clicking Chat on this page.
- You'll be taken to a Fitbit Login page. Here, you must enter your Fitbit Account Credentials and then hit Login or use Fitbit's other methods of logging in (e.g Facebook, Google).
- You'll be taken to a Fitbit page for granting CoachMePlus access to your Fitbit Account. All of the permissions shown are needed in order for CoachMePlus to be able to Automatically Import all Fitbit data. Click Allow All.
- Next click Allow in order approve the selected permissions for CoachMePlus.
- When finished Successfully you'll be taken to the following screen with a Green Success notice. To close this window and return to CoachMePlus you can click Close this window.
Please sign in to leave a comment.